Southern California Linux Expo

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
      Greetings all,
      Hopefully everyone is having a good summer and staying cool. Planning has
      begun for the Southern California Linux Expo Version 3.0 so now the time to
      start planning out LUG involvement. We had a great showing of LUG booths
      last year as well as great attendance by LUG members, we would like to see
      more. We are currently planning SCALE 3.0 to be a two day event, February
      12th and 13th (Saturday and Sunday). More details will follow in the coming
      months.

      Because we like to keep this as a for the community, we would like to
      solicit ideas from everyone on what they thought that SCALE 2 was lacking
      and what they might want to see in SCALE 3. Please send those ideas to
      gareth@... with "SCALE IDEA" in the subject (just as a matter
      of filtering for me :)

      There is a good amount of time between now and SCALE 3 but as always it'll
      be here before we know it, please plan early.

      Thank you.

      Gareth J. Greenaway
      Southern California Linux Expo