New file uploaded to lalugs

  • lalugs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lalugs
      group.

      File : /Dating Site
      Uploaded by : bahukameve9295 <bahukameve9295@...>
      Description : Navigate through thousands of dating reviews

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      bahukameve9295 <bahukameve9295@...>
    • Christopher Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
        lalugs@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >This email message is a notification to let you know that
        >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lalugs
        >group.
        >
        > File : /Dating Site
        > Uploaded by : bahukameve9295 <bahukameve9295@...>
        > Description : Navigate through thousands of dating reviews

        Methinks it's time to add some spam-controls to lalugs. ;-)

        --Chris
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2003
          Christopher Smith wrote:
          > Methinks it's time to add some spam-controls to lalugs. ;-)

          Yup. I've turned off file upload. Now if only I could
          figure out how to tell it to moderate new members...