LUG BBQ!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      It's that time again - when the temperature rises and the test kernels
      are almost baked! Yes, folks it's time for the semi-annual,
      semi-irregular LUG BBQ!

      In the past members from several LUGs in the SF Valley and surrounds
      have gotten together a couple of times a year to burn burgers, build
      wireless antennae, and share software horror stories. If you're
      interested, pictures of past BBQ's are at
      http://www.sclug.org//pictures.cgi

      In the interests of LUG harmony, we're extending the invitation for this
      BBQ to all LUG'ers, BSD'ers, and OpenSourcers within reasonable driving
      distance. Heck, even if it's an unreasonable driving distance, feel
      free to join us!

      Date:
      August 23rd
      Time: start at 5:30 p.m., till ??
      Location: Simi Valley. (info is at http://www.sclug.org/bbq/)

      If you're interested in attending, send an RSVP to bbq@.... We'll
      contact you and see what you'd like to bring. See you there!

      --
      "My friends say I should act my age, What's my age again?"
      Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...