FoxPro on Linux speaker available daytime 5/12 to 5/15, maybe also evening of 5/28 or 5/30

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      He sounds like a good guy, and would love to speak in
      front of a LUG or two. I'm trying to arrange for him
      to speak at LULA, but wanted to pass this info on to other lugs.

      Here's what brought him to my attention:
      Here's his web site:
      http://www.hentzenwerke.com/
      Here's a link to a recent talk of his:
      http://www.baadd.org/plain/foxpro_0.html

      He'll be in LA 5/12 to 5/15. His evenings are booked, but he has
      daytime slots available. Pass this on to LUG leaders
      looking for speakers. Thanks!

      He'll be back in LA for a day or two around 5/29; I've asked
      him to speak at Lula that night (pending lula deciding to move
      their meeting date a week; not sure if that's practical yet).

      Dan Kegel
      http://www.kegel.com