SCALE Feedback

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 11:02 AM
      Hello,

      Everyone here at the Southern California Linux Expo wants to thank you for
      helping to make our first conference such a huge success. Attendance
      exceeded our expectations. We feel this shows the need for a community run
      technical conference in Southern California.

      We are all hard at work planning for next year (SCALE 2x) and would value
      your feedback (http://www.socallinuxexpo.com/email.php) on SCALE. We need
      your suggestions and comments so that we can improve all aspects of the
      conference and provide you, the open source community, with the best
      conference possible. By filling out our quick feedback form
      (http://www.socallinuxexpo.com/email.php) you will be entered in a drawing
      for 1 of 2 $50 gift certificates for any Transgaming products
      (http://www.transgaming.com/).

      Also please note SCALE is a non-profitcommunity effort and is always looking
      for volunteers. If you are interested in participating in
      the planning of next years conference please contact us via e-mail
      at ilan@...

      Thanks again to everyone who attended as well as to all of our sponsors.
      Sincerely,
      The SCALE STAFF

      P.S. You are recieved this e-mail because you either attended SCALE or
      asked us to be put on our announcement list. Please let us know if you
      would like to be removed from our list. None of your information will ever
      be sold or provided to another party. We only plan to use your e-mail
      address to contact you about future SCALE events.