Red Hat coming to town Nov 12th - need auditorium

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
      Red Hat is bringing their road show to town on Nov 12th,
      and LPBN will be broadcasting the event.
      Now all we need is a place big enough to hold the expected crowd.
      Could a university LUG arrange for a small auditorium, say
      for 60 or so people?
      (USC, UCLA, and Caltech have all provided such meetingplaces
      in the past for special events, I think.)

      Thanks,
      Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2002
        Dan Kegel wrote:
        > Red Hat is bringing their road show to town on Nov 12th,
        > and LPBN will be broadcasting the event.
        > Now all we need is a place big enough to hold the expected crowd.
        > Could a university LUG arrange for a small auditorium, say
        > for 60 or so people?
        > (USC, UCLA, and Caltech have all provided such meetingplaces
        > in the past for special events, I think.)

        Sorry - I should have included the email from Red Hat to LPBN!
        It gives a lot more information, e.g. they have some flexibility
        on the date, and they are very flexible on the style of the event.
        - Dan