secondary serivces

  • Chris Scheller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
      for those that run their own servers, would anyone be willing to work out
      a secondary MX and secondary DNS arrangment with me? i can provide those
      services to anyone that needs them. i am in need of secondary MX at the
      moment though.

      --
      Chris Scheller
      http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2002
        Sure, I need the same.

        Frank

        On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Chris Scheller wrote:

        > Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:49:04 -0700
        > From: Chris Scheller <schelcj@...>
        > To: lalugs@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [lalugs] secondary serivces
        >
        > for those that run their own servers, would anyone be willing to work out
        > a secondary MX and secondary DNS arrangment with me? i can provide those
        > services to anyone that needs them. i am in need of secondary MX at the
        > moment though.

        Pasadena Networks, LLC. http://pasadena.net
        Network Security