SCALE Group Rate Explained

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      Hey guys,
      Thought I would send out a quick email to the LUGs to just clarify what the group rate offers. First off, LUGs do not need to have a booth at the show in order to get the group rate, a LUG group or any open source group (approved by us) of 10 or more can get in at the group rate.

      What people get for the group rate. The group rate includes, continental breakfast, snacks and beverages throughout the day, a great buffet lunch, free parking, the tote bag with a copy of Linux Journal, admission into the exhibits and all the talks, and one entry into the event raffle with a chance at winning some really great prizes.

      To be apart of this great offer, please talk to your LUG rep. about tickets. Thank you.

      Gareth