SCALE Press Release

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Greetings, We need the LUG community to help us get the word out about this event.

      May we please get the help of anyone who has an account on slashdot or any other news site to post this press release. If some of you wouldn't mind creating Slashdot or other new site accounts in order to post, that would be great!

      Thanks guys and girls, We appreciate it!

      SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LINUX EXPO:

      We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and the Linux community
      together in a way that no other conference does!

      The first annual Southern California Linux Expo, presented by the USC,
      UCLA , and Simi-Conejo Linux User Groups will be held November 2nd at USC.
      This event will provide new insight into the growing
      technological Linux community and where it is headed. This operating
      system created by a grassroots effort has grown robust enough to be
      embraced by companies such as Sun and IBM. The Southern California Linux
      Expo will contain the blend of business leaders and technical experts that
      are required to truly understand where Linux is at and where it will be
      in 5 years.

      Quick Event Info:
      Date: November 2nd, 2002
      Time: 9am-5pm
      Location: Davidson Conference Center on the University of Southern California campus
      Time: all day conference

      Please visit our web site for additional conference information
      http://www.socallinuxexpo.com/