SCALE Update part deux

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Here are a couple OF updates regarding the Linux Users Groups at SCALE
      (Southern California Linux Expo).

      We have worked out a deal to allow LUG members to get INTO THE EXPO at a discounted rate. The rate will be $35 per person. In order to get this deal, attendees will need to pay as a group with a _minimum_ group of 10 people. Each group will need one representative that will coordinate the group rate. Please have that person email me directly.

      We are also offering a student discount of $35. Students will need to present their school ID at check in time. We will consider anyone with a valid student ID to be a student and eligible for the student discount.

      We are pushing the deadline for this and the participation information back to Wednesday 2nd of October. But please let me know of the group rep as soon as possible, at the latest on Wednesday.

      To recap:
      Please have a rep. from your LUG let me know:
      1) Who they are.
      1) If your LUG is going to participate
      2) Applications/concepts by Wednesday 2nd of October.
      3) Who will be representing the LUG at the expo.
      4) Who will be in the group for the group rate.

      Thanks Guys. Any questions don't hesitate to email me.

      Gareth Greenaway
      SCALE Booth Chair