Re: [lalugs] SCLUG BBQ!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2002
      On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 08:18:39PM -0700, John Wenger wrote:
      > gareth@... wrote:
      >
      > Aaarghh!! Do you know that this conflicts with the LILAX meeting on the
      > same day? The meeting features a presentation by Mike Fair and Chris
      > Smith about their email extravaganza, involving the integration of
      > Postfix, Cyrus IMAP, SSL Authentication, Spam Assassin, and I am not
      > sure what else.

      We've tried to keep this conflict from happening before but it always
      seems to pop up. The BBQ is after the SCLUG meeting so it wont be
      until about 6pm. It looks like the LILAX meeting ends at 4pm, that
      gives you two hours to get to the BBQ. Could work.

      > It would be really great if this time conflict could be resolved, so
      > that people are not forced to choose between these two very attractive
      > opportunities.

      Again, we've tried to avoid conflicts but they always popup for
      whatever reason.

      --
      "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
      a lot of toys."