USC LUG Key signing session

  • Erik Hovland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 5:35 PM
      We are having a tutorial on PGP and why you should use it (I don't use it
      and so is the reason for the tutorial, bad president). Anyhow as part of
      the tutorial we will be holding a real live keysigning party. So, if any
      of you can spare the time, need to expand your web of trust and are into
      such things please follow the directions here:
      http://sclug.usc.edu/keyexchange.html

      It will be a regular part of every monthly meeting from now on.

      Thanks

      Erik Hovland
      USC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/