Sothern California Linux Expo

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      Greetings everyone,
      I wanted to inform everyone that the USCLUG, UCLALUG, and SCLUGs have
      teamed up to bring a Linux expo to Southern California. More
      information on the event can be found at http://www.socallinuxexpo.com

      What this means for the various LA LUGs. As the vendor/booth chair I
      am inviting every LUG to attend and present themselves. Let people
      know about their LUG, etc. Booth space will be provided for each LUG
      that wants to partake in this. Additionally we're encouraging LUGs to
      demonstration particular applications that they feel are worth seeing
      but may not get much attention.

      What we ask from the LUGs that wish to participate. Please email me
      (gareth@...) stating that your LUG wishes to participate, who
      from the LUG will be manning the booth and any applications you'll be
      showing off. Not to rush things but the sooner the better.

      Please feel free to pass this along to respective LUG mailing lists.

      Gareth J. Greenaway
      SCLUG

      --
      "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
      a lot of toys."