Re: [lalugs] Dr K Linux, tonight at 7pm on lpbn.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      Sorry - had to go to a summer re-run for this evening. Will be back live
      next week.

      Ismet

      ps(0): you may forward this to lug lists as you see fit...

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
        Greetings everyone,
        I wanted to inform everyone that the USCLUG, UCLALUG, and SCLUGs have
        teamed up to bring a Linux expo to Southern California. More
        information on the event can be found at http://www.socallinuxexpo.com

        What this means for the various LA LUGs. As the vendor/booth chair I
        am inviting every LUG to attend and present themselves. Let people
        know about their LUG, etc. Booth space will be provided for each LUG
        that wants to partake in this. Additionally we're encouraging LUGs to
        demonstration particular applications that they feel are worth seeing
        but may not get much attention.

        What we ask from the LUGs that wish to participate. Please email me
        (gareth@...) stating that your LUG wishes to participate, who
        from the LUG will be manning the booth and any applications you'll be
        showing off. Not to rush things but the sooner the better.

        Please feel free to pass this along to respective LUG mailing lists.

        Gareth J. Greenaway
        SCLUG

        --
        "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
        a lot of toys."