Re: [lalugs] Dr K Linux, tonight at 7pm on lpbn.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
      Sorry - had to go to a summer re-run for this evening. Will be back live
      next week.

      Ismet

      ps(0): you may forward this to lug lists as you see fit...
      > ps(1): i have no relation to the Dr K Linux show other than maybe
      > being the most distant viewer, and the only one crazy enough to
      > stay up until 5am just to see the show live :-)
      > ps(2): ismet, i hope you don't mind me doing this announcement
      > ps(3): would anyone like to see announcements like this on a regular basis?

    • Martin Baehr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2002
        hi,

        i'd like to point out that tonight it's again time
        for the great Dr K Linux show.

        tune your realplayer to
        http://pub.us.mandrakesoft.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/live.rm
        at 7pm pacific for the live broadcast.

        i'd also like to invite everyone to join me on irc
        on irc.openprojects.net on channel #lalugs
        during the show to chat and comment the show as we watch...

        lets give Dr K some feedback...

        if you missed the show, then you'll find the archived broadcast
        on www.lpbn.org soon after the end of the live broadcast.

        greetings, martin.
        --
        looking for a job anywhere in the world, doing pike programming, sTeam/caudium
        /pike/roxen training, sTeam/caudium/roxen and/or unix system administration.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
          Greetings everyone,
          I wanted to inform everyone that the USCLUG, UCLALUG, and SCLUGs have
          teamed up to bring a Linux expo to Southern California. More
          information on the event can be found at http://www.socallinuxexpo.com

          What this means for the various LA LUGs. As the vendor/booth chair I
          am inviting every LUG to attend and present themselves. Let people
          know about their LUG, etc. Booth space will be provided for each LUG
          that wants to partake in this. Additionally we're encouraging LUGs to
          demonstration particular applications that they feel are worth seeing
          but may not get much attention.

          What we ask from the LUGs that wish to participate. Please email me
          (gareth@...) stating that your LUG wishes to participate, who
          from the LUG will be manning the booth and any applications you'll be
          showing off. Not to rush things but the sooner the better.

          Please feel free to pass this along to respective LUG mailing lists.

          Gareth J. Greenaway
          SCLUG

          --
          "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
          a lot of toys."