form for announcements?

  • Chris Scheller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
      someone (posibly Dan) mentioned someone wrote up some form letters for meeting
      announcements, and other types of LUG related events. Did i imagine this? if not
      where can the forms be found? thanks

      --
      Chris Scheller
      http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2002
        Chris Scheller wrote:
        > someone (posibly Dan) mentioned someone wrote up some form letters for meeting
        > announcements, and other types of LUG related events. Did i imagine this? if not
        > where can the forms be found?

        The announcement page was identical to the announcement email.
        I always just used the previous month's as a template, e.g.
        http://lula.org/event_notes/2002-05/index.html

        I don't think anyone ever put together anything more general.