Re: [lalugs] Please check your lug listing at lalugs.org

  • Chris Scheller
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25 9:04 PM
      AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

      ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
      email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
      thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
      mail at my normal account.

      --- Dan Kegel <dank@...> wrote:
      > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
      > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
      > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
      > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
      > Thanks!

      =====
      Chris Scheller
      schelcj@...
      http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/

      http://games.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25 10:44 PM
        Chris Scheller wrote:

        > AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

        Yer welcome.

        > ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
        > email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
        > thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
        > mail at my normal account.

        I think you pick 'My Preferences / Email Preferences / Edit',
        add your new one if it's not there, and check the checkbox
        next to it to make it the default, maybe?