Re: [lalugs] Please check your lug listing at lalugs.org

  • Michael Elkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
      On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
      > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
      > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
      > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
      > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.

      LILAX meetings are now 11AM-4PM.
    • Chris Scheller
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
        AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

        ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
        email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
        thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
        mail at my normal account.

        --- Dan Kegel <dank@...> wrote:
        > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
        > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
        > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
        > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
        > Thanks!

        =====
        Chris Scheller
        schelcj@...
        http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/

        http://games.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
          Chris Scheller wrote:

          > AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

          Yer welcome.

          > ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
          > email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
          > thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
          > mail at my normal account.

          I think you pick 'My Preferences / Email Preferences / Edit',
          add your new one if it's not there, and check the checkbox
          next to it to make it the default, maybe?