Re: [lalugs] Please check your lug listing at lalugs.org

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
      SCLUG is good. thanks Dan.

      On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
      > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
      > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
      > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
      > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
      > Thanks!

      "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
      alot of toys."
    • Michael Elkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
        On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
        > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
        > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
        > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
        > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.

        LILAX meetings are now 11AM-4PM.
      • Chris Scheller
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
          AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

          ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
          email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
          thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
          mail at my normal account.

          --- Dan Kegel <dank@...> wrote:
          > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
          > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
          > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
          > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
          > Thanks!

          =====
          Chris Scheller
          schelcj@...
          http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/

          http://games.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 25, 2002
            Chris Scheller wrote:

            > AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

            Yer welcome.

            > ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
            > email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
            > thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
            > mail at my normal account.

            I think you pick 'My Preferences / Email Preferences / Edit',
            add your new one if it's not there, and check the checkbox
            next to it to make it the default, maybe?