Please check your lug listing at lalugs.org

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24 9:56 PM
      It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
      LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
      Please check to make sure whatever I say about
      your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
      Thanks!
      - Dan
    • charlie@blanchardsite.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24 10:21 PM
        On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
        > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
        > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
        > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
        > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
        > Thanks!
        > - Dan

        SGVLUG listing is good2go(tm) !

        Thanks Dan!

        -charlie
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24 10:33 PM
          SCLUG is good. thanks Dan.

          On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
          > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
          > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
          > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
          > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
          > Thanks!

          "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
          alot of toys."
        • Michael Elkins
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24 10:40 PM
            On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 09:56:02PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
            > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
            > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
            > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
            > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.

            LILAX meetings are now 11AM-4PM.
          • Chris Scheller
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 25 9:04 PM
              AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

              ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
              email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
              thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
              mail at my normal account.

              --- Dan Kegel <dank@...> wrote:
              > It's spring cleaning time! I've updated all the
              > LUG listings at http://lalugs.org/#meetings
              > Please check to make sure whatever I say about
              > your favorite lug(s) is accurate.
              > Thanks!

              =====
              Chris Scheller
              schelcj@...
              http://www.pobox.com/~schelcj/

              http://games.yahoo.com/
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 25 10:44 PM
                Chris Scheller wrote:

                > AVLUG looks good. Thanks Dan.

                Yer welcome.

                > ps: how do i tell yahoogroups to send mail to my other
                > email account as opposed to my yahoo mail account? i
                > thought i had done that, but i am not getting lalug
                > mail at my normal account.

                I think you pick 'My Preferences / Email Preferences / Edit',
                add your new one if it's not there, and check the checkbox
                next to it to make it the default, maybe?