New LUG added to lalugs.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 1999
      I've updated http://www.lalugs.org/ by adding
      links to the newly forming SFVLUG.
      I also now mention the older but possibly inactive SLUG.
      Both groups serve the San Fernando Valley.

      I had the pleasure of meeting Mark and Brian from
      SFVLUG tonight; they dropped by the LULA excomm
      meeting, and a grand time was had by all.
      (I was tuned in to the #LILAX at irc.dal.net
      chat at the same time, so it was quite the
      intramural evening.)

      Anyone who knows the SLUG people, please have
      them get in touch with me. Thanks!

      (The above is my opinion alone, and not that of my employer)