[: Another LUG Fest IRC Meeting]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002
      Okay folks, its been more than two weeks since the last IRC meeting concerning
      the LUG Fest (very soon to have a new name). Rather than the same
      free form discussions that we've had prior I would like to set some
      topics up a head of time that need touching on. I will hopefully have
      a rough outline of what I would like the event to be like and anyone in
      attendance will be more than welcome to comment on it.

      We will meet at 9pm in #lugfest on the OpenProjects irc server (irc.openprojects.net).

      Thanks.
      Gareth

      Feel free to pass this along.

      --
      "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but ive got
      alot of toys."