Another LUG Fest IRC Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20 3:45 PM
      Okay folks, its been two weeks since the last IRC meeting concerning
      the LUG Fest (soon to have a new name). We said we would reconvein in
      two weeks and pick it up from there. So, we will meet at 9pm in
      #lugfest on the OpenProjects irc server (irc.openprojects.net).

      Gareth

      Feel free to pass this along.

      --
      "Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages"
      "You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!"