LUG Fest 5 irc meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Greetings,
      First off I apologize if anyone receives this message more than once as I
      am sending it to most of the LA LUGs list and I realize that many of you are
      on multiple lists but I wanted to make sure I got the word out to
      everyone.

      Those that are unfamiliar with who I am, let me quickly introduce
      myself. My name is Gareth Greenaway and I am the leader of the Simi
      Conejo Linux Users Group. I am also the person that came up with the
      LUG Fests that SCLUG has hosted for the past couple of years.

      That being said, we (mostly me) are toying with, pondering, and planning
      to host another LUG Fest and thought that other members of the LUG
      community might like to be invovled (I know a number of you have already
      mentioned it). Tomorrow (Wednesday Februrary 6 2002) at 9pm we will be
      holding an irc meeting to discuss various aspects of a future LUG
      fest and we invite anyone and everyone who might be interested to
      attend. We will be hosting it on the open projects irc network
      (irc.openprojects.org) in the #lugfest channel.

      Once again, LUG Fest irc meeting in #lugfest on irc.openprojects.net
      tomorrow at 9pm.

      Thank you for your time.
      Gareth Greenawy

      Note: feel free to pass this along to any lists which I didnt address.

      --
      "Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages"
      "You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!"