[Fwd: Tonight Live: MACS, Microsoft and Linux based broadcasting >> on The Linux Show!!]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2002
      For those who weren't at the Lilax or UCLA Lug presentations I did,
      here's another chance to learn about the proposed Microsoft settlement,
      how it might hurt Linux, and what you can do about it:
      tune in to The Linux Show tonight at 6PM, at http://www.thelinuxshow.com .

      (And in case you don't know, my page on the topic is http://www.kegel.com/remedy/ )
      - Dan