Meeting Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2001
      Okay folks, we have a meeting scheduled for this Saturday. The topic
      is GNUCash and the presenter will be Chris Lyttle. Chris will be
      discussing GNUCash and its present state. Chris will also talk about
      his involvement in the project.

      After the presentation we might plan on doing something for the Linux10
      (http://www.linux10.org). Hope to see everyone there.

      Gareth

    • Gareth J. Greenaway
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        Greetings,
        There is an SCLUG meeting scheduled for this Saturday the 10th at the SImi
        Valley YMCA. The topic will be "Xinerama" and will be presented by Orv
        Beach. Orv will talk about some of the benefits as well as drawbacks of
        using xinerama and also what xinerama is. Following that will be a
        demonstration of a system taking advantage of xinerama.

        Gareth
        --
        Gareth J. Greenaway | gareth@...
        SCLUG - Simi Conejo Linux Users Group