Re: LALUGS.org LUG list grows!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2001
      Peter Benjamin wrote:
      > http://LALUGS.org/#meetings
      > The LA LUGs list is longer than I have ever seen it.
      > Double the size from the first of this year.
      > Who would have thought.

      Oh, I dunno if it's double the size, but yeah, it's growing nicely!

      > Kudos to the webmaster, Dan!

      Why, thank you.

      > And the LUGs' meeting topics are listed with speakers.

      Only the ones that look good, and only when they notify me...

      > And InstalFests are listed.

      Well, just barely.

      > Live IRC chats are listed.

      Yeah, but I challenge any beginner to make sense of what I typed there.
      Suggestions for improvement welcome!

      > And regional Linux educational courses at colleges, etc...
      > :-)

      I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of stuff. This is a good opportunity for
      anyone who knows about local Linux classes or training centers to
      check the lalugs.org page and make sure it's up to date.