[Fwd: invitation: Linux 10th anniversary picnic/BBQ, Aug 25]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001
      Anyone up in Sunnyvale next month might want to check this event out.
      The rest of us -- well, maybe we should hold our own little BBQ down
      here. The linux10.org site says it'll happily link to other anniversary
      celebrations. Anyone know of a good park we can use for a barbequeue / picnic on Aug 25th?
      - Dan