Re: RLX Would Like To Be On The Agenda For Your Next Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:03 PM
      chris.myers@... wrote:
      > RLX Technologies is redefining server economics with our recently announced
      > System 324, a ultra dense platform which allows for up to 336 servers per
      > 42u rack. This is unpresidented denisity and makes for an excellent Beowulf
      > cluster or general purpose ISP/ASP webs server farm.
      >
      > We would like to overview our solution and demo a live unit. Can you let me
      > know what is the best way to reach you or the individual(s) who have
      > responsibility for the agenda?

      I can recommend contact people for two Los Angeles Linux groups:

      Ismet Kursunoglu <ibk@...> sets the agenda for lilax;
      Clay Claiborne <cjc@...> sets the agenda for lula.

      - Dan
      http://www.lalugs.org

      p.s. When I tried to visit http://www.rlxtechnologies.com, I got the error

      Not Found
      The requested URL /installFlash.html was not found on this server.