IRC chat for Los Angeles Area Linux Users

  • Michael Elkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2001
      Just a reminder to local (or not--Hi Martin! :) Linux users that everyone is
      inivited to drop by the IRC chat channel to socialize. There is no set time
      for discussion, just whenever people feel like it.

      You can find us by using your favorite IRC client (X-Chat, Zircon, BitchX)
      to connect to
      irc.openprojects.net
      and then join the channel
      #lalugs

      My hope is to foster a feeling of community among all the groups since we
      only get together every once in a while at the LUGFests.

      So drop on by and say hello if you get a chance!

      me