[w6bi@mindspring.com: [Sclug] This Saturday's meeting]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      ----- Forwarded message from Orv Beach <w6bi@...> -----

      From: Orv Beach <w6bi@...>
      To: sclug@...
      Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:29:26 -0700
      Subject: [Sclug] This Saturday's meeting

      At this Saturday's meeting, Alex Guy will be doing an intro to IPv6 (TCP/IP
      Version 6).

      He'll be talking about address structure, routing and tunneling, and DNS,
      among other things.

      This is not a theoretical talk; Alex has recently converted his home net to
      IPv6, plus a tunneled link into IPv6land, and has some hands-on experience.

      IPv6 is coming; whether you expect to start messing around with it soon or
      not, you ought to come by and at least get exposed to the concepts.

      The meeting will be at the usual time (2 p.m.) at the usual place (Nortel's
      cafeteria).

      Alex's talk will come first, then we'll have our usual round of Q&A, plus
      concurrent screwing up of machines xxxx er upgrading of Linux boxes.

      Orv

      ----- End forwarded message -----