Unix bibliography for serious beginners

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2001
      I put together a little bibliography for my interns
      (programmers who want to become serious Unix developers,
      but whom the university system has failed to teach the basics
      of Unix). It covers basic intro to Unix, system administration,
      and shell programming. I'm posting it here in case anyone's
      interested in that stuff :-) It's at:

      http://www.kegel.com/linux/books.html

      Feedback welcome.