Re: [Sclug] Mandrake 8.0 Documentation Online

  • John Wenger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      CB wrote:

      > I just found out that the official Mandrake 8.0 Documenation is
      > available online at:
      > http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/fdoc.php3
      > You can print your own manuals (just no pretty graphics on the cover :)
      >
      > This is the last LUG that I post this to. Feel free to forward it to
      > other LUG lists as you see fit.
      > --
      > Blue skies... Todd

      Todd, thanks for this information.

      For future announcments of this sort, I suggest you use the LUG
      meta-list at LAlugs.Org. This is for dissemination of information to
      all the lugs. Anyone can join, and I am sure that all of the LUG
      leaders subscribe. I know that Gareth and Ismet do for example.

      I just cc'ed this msg to the LALUGS list, so the leaders of 16 or so
      lugs will hear about this.

      John