The Internet Security Conference 2001

  • Michael Elkins
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      Jeff Carlson asked that this be spread to the general Linux user community.
      This is a good event for those of you who might be interested in learning
      more about security, and what products are available. And best of all--
      it's local.

    • Christopher Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2001
        Michael Elkins wrote:

        >>Mon June 4 - Friday June 8

        I have to question the wisdom of holding this event the same week as
        JavaOne. :-(

        --Chris