Reminder: IRC chat channel

  • Michael Elkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      I've been trying to encourage LUG members in the Los Angeles area to drop
      by and visit the #lalugs IRC channel on irc.openprojects.net. Since some of
      us don't get to see eachother except at the LUGFESTs, this is a good way to
      interact and exchange information. We don't have any set time for chat, just
      drop by and say hello if you get a chance.

      me