[NewMode21@aol.com: San Fernando Valley Linux User Group at CSUN]

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      FYI,
      Might be cool to have people from each group just to share their
      experiences in running different groups.

      Gareth

      ----- Forwarded message from NewMode21@... -----

      Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:38:16 EDT
      From: NewMode21@...
      Subject: San Fernando Valley Linux User Group at CSUN
      To: <gareth@...>

      Hey Gareth,
      This is Nick Toole, the fella from CS322, and I am writing you as we (the ACM) are going to be hosting a meeting for the SFVLUG this Thursday at 6 pm. I figured you might want to attend as they will be discussing a range of issues including what their plans are with computer science students and the Linux Community. If you want more information, email me at NewMode21@.... We will be putting up fliers next week advertising the event or check out our website when we get enough information (www.csun.edu/~acm).

      Cheers,
      Nick

      ----- End forwarded message -----