Re: [lalugs] Re: [Lilax] Loki software Linux games discount for user groups.

  • brian@zimage.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2001
      We at the SFVLUG are interested. Marc Provitt and I were talking about
      this discount just the other day, and I was thinking it would be nice to
      get other LUGs involved too. I am glad to see others had the same thought.

      Is there anything we can do to coordinate? If this becomes an official
      effort, I will put a notice on the site, send out a mailing, and announce
      it at our CSUN meeting Thursday.

      - Brian Ragazzi

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2001
        Hey, I could contribute some schwag to the effort; something
        like "everyone who orders a game (and pays in advance :-) gets
        entered into a drawing for their own pet Ximian". (He's really cute, by
        the way. It's good schwag.)
        - Dan

      • brian@zimage.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16 11:02 AM
          Is anyone still heading this effort? Is anyone still interested?

          It looked like it was heading somewhere, and then discussion dropped off
          the face of the earth.

          Brian