Wireless LAN's;Processes, threads, tasks-April 14th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:03 PM
      Hot off the press- the abstracts for our next session of Linuxatlax.org
      Christopher Smith, (Linux and overall technical Guru, member of lula.org)
      will be addressing us on two compelling subjects.

      You don't want to miss this one. Please
      check http://www.linuxatlax.org/meetings.html for any updates and other
      information regarding our meetings.

      Thank you.