Re: [Lilax] Lilax April 14th meeting?

  • John Wenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I suggest delaying the meeting by one week in order to move it past
      the Income Tax Rush, and thereby escape the time constraints of that
      period. Delaying the meeting a full month is too long. We need to
      maintain our momentum. The Simi-Conejo group meets every two weeks.
      Two months between meetings for LILAX is too long.

      John