Lilax April 14th meeting?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      I am trying to get some idea of the interest level for an April 14
      meeting.

      There are some possible topics; however given that it is tax time I don't
      know what your time constraints will be.

      It might be best to put off until May 12th- sort of a spring break. (that
      is my vote)

      Please let me know so I can adjust the schedule as needed.

      Your suggestions on future topics would be very welcome!

      Thanks for your help.

      Ismet

      Ismet Kursunoglu
      ibk@...