Topic for today

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2001
      okay folks, it seems we'll have a formal topic today. Charlie
      Blanchard is going to talk about Zope, the open source web server.
      Should be pretty interesting. Hope to see everyone there.

      Gareth

    • Martin Baehr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2001
        On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 11:46:31AM -0800, gareth@... wrote:
        > okay folks, it seems we'll have a formal topic today. Charlie
        > Blanchard is going to talk about Zope, the open source web server.
        > Should be pretty interesting. Hope to see everyone there.

        gee, could you guys announce these things a bit earlier?

        greetings, martin.
        --
        starting summer 2001 i am looking for a new job doing pike development
        and/or training and/or unix and roxen system administration.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 24, 2001
          Apologies, I only heard from Charlie this morning about this.