IRC chat

  • Michael Elkins
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2001
      FYI, some of LA Linux users will be hanging out on IRC to chat in real time.
      Try server irc.openprojects.net on channel #lalugs. It'd be nice to get all
      of the area's Linux users together, so we hope to see you there!

      If you need help with IRC, www.irchelp.org is a good resource.

      me
    • Martin Baehr
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2001
        On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 04:07:19PM -0800, Michael Elkins wrote:
        > FYI, some of LA Linux users will be hanging out on IRC to chat in real time.
        > Try server irc.openprojects.net on channel #lalugs. It'd be nice to get all
        > of the area's Linux users together, so we hope to see you there!

        excellent idea.
        there is really no reason why we can't all share one channel,
        as there is not much activity in the current channels anyways...

        this invitation should be forwarded to all the lists out there...

        greetings, martin.
        --
        starting summer 2001 i am looking for a new job doing pike development
        and/or training and/or unix and roxen system administration.