Further info on Zope portion of Mar 10th Web seminar

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:21 PM
      I just wanted to elaborate some more on what Paul Everitt will be
      presenting this coming Saturday.

      Zope is an Open Source application server, specializing in content
      management, portals, and custom solutions. Zope is focused on rapid
      delivery of rich solutions to wide audiences.

      Paul will be reviewing it's architecture, implementation and follow with a
      series of demonstrations.

      This will including building a clustered application server in "ten
      minutes", where all three tiers (presentation, logic, and content) are
      transactionally distributed.

      Zope has a cluster mode called ZEO (Zope Enterprise Objects) that allows
      one to add machines and distribute transactions. This will be included as
      part of the hands on demonstration.

      Please pass the information on to others. They can check
      http://www.linuxatlax.org for additional updates concerning this
      seminar.

      Thanks.

      --Ismet