Re: SCLUG Saturday's meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      ----- Forwarded message from "Gareth J. Greenaway" <gareth@...> -----

      Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:25:42 -0800
      To: Simi Conejo Linux Users Group <sclug@...>
      Subject: Re: SCLUG Saturday's meeting
      From: gareth@... (Gareth J. Greenaway)

      Slight change of plans, since the PIM demo wont take more than 15-20
      minutes. Chris Little is gonna talk about gbuild for a while. Gbuild
      is a nifty tool that takes the current CVS source for applications and
      builds rpms. Should be interesting. Hope to see everyone there.

      Gareth

      ----- End forwarded message -----