Re: Re: SCLUG Fall InstallFest

  • Erik Hovland
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
      > Could you guys possibly use USCLUG?

      How about externally? Internally we would still like to use SCLUG. There
      are about 4 LUGs currently using the acronym SCLUG, so we were hoping that
      it wouldn't be a problem, but we are agreeable to some sort of compromise.

      Erik Hovland
      USC Linux User Group President
      http://sclug.usc.edu/~ehovland/
    • Daniel Zahn
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
        Erik,

        > How about externally? Internally we would still like to use SCLUG. There
        > are about 4 LUGs currently using the acronym SCLUG, so we were hoping that
        > it wouldn't be a problem, but we are agreeable to some sort of compromise.

        It's not a big deal to me. I'm more worried about people who get
        confused when there is two groups in LA area with the same name. This is
        why I suggested the name.

        Dan