Meeting

  • Gareth J. Greenaway
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2000
      Tomorrow's SCLUG Meeting.
      --------------------------------
      Wireless Networking
      Presented by Michael Hughes and Alexander Guy
      Using off the shelf wireless networking hardware like it was never intended. The Apple AirPort will be demonstrated, as well as a Lucent's 802.11b technology. Applications such as residential usage, and long distance WAN connectivity will be discussed. Operating systems covered will include: MacOS, Linux, and OpenBSD.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2002
        Okay,
        We have a meeting scheduled for Saturday, the meeting will consist of a
        screening of Revolution OS. Followed by the usual machine tweaking.

        Gareth
        --
        "I'm a 21st century digital boy, I don't know how to live but i've got
        a lot of toys."