VMWare will give a demonstration at our Linux Business Solutions Demo Day...

  • sysop@cerritoslug.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      You're Invited!

      Coming August 27, 2000
      Cerritos Linux User Group's Linux Business Solutions Demo Day!
      4384 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA, 90720

      From 12 Noon to 5 PM.

      Following up on our successful Linux Demo Day I, Cerritos LUG will be
      holding a Linux Business Solutions Demo Day for Professional Services
      to include real estate professionals, attorneys, dentists, doctors,
      accountants, small to medium sized companies interested in harnessing
      the power of Linux and learning what the Linux buzz is all about!
      Admission is FREE to all!

      VMWare will hold a demonstration and raffle one full licensed version!
      B2000 Solutions will give a demonstration of the Cobalt Qube
      LINXSYS will demo Real Estate INET Solutions using Linux
      E-Linux wil bring in their catalogs of Linux Products
      Linux running on LAPTOPS - by CerritosLUG
      SAMBA Demo - CerritosLUG
      Apache Servers - CerritosLUG
      WebMail - CerritosLUG
      Linux Terminal Project - CerritosLUG
      XENET will host our Internet access for the Day.
      Website Designs by XENET
      Compu-lation - " We come to you " for all your computing needs.
      CALDERA's Bleeding Edge Developers Kit ( Kernel 2.4, KDE 2.0..etc.)
      LINUXCARE Bootable Business Card

      We will have raffles and giveaways.....come one, come all...

      Sandwiches, Chips, Sodas, Water, Coffee, and Juice will be available
      for purchase by "PERK Place" as well as baked good such as muffins
      and bars by "Baked From Scratch".

      See you there!

      sysop@...