THIS SUNDAY - 8/27/00 - Cerritos LUG Linux Business Solutions Day!

  • erikdg@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      This Sunday August 27, 2000, Cerritos Linux User Group's LBS Demo
      Day! 4384 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA, 90720 from 12 Noon to 5 PM.

      Following up on our successful Linux Demo Day I, Cerritos LUG will be
      holding a Linux Business Solutions Demo Day for Professional Services
      to include real estate professionals, attorneys, dentists, doctors,
      accountants, small to medium sized companies interested in harnessing
      the power of Linux and learning what the Linux buzz is all about!
      Admission is FREE to all!

      The event is FREE and we will be having raffles and giving
      away lots of good stuff.

      It will be one of our major projects for this year. We have
      members that would like to show off Linux Business Solutions
      like Linux Terminal Project, Linux Networking, Firewalling, and
      Gateways. Linux on Desktops...etc......If any of our members are
      able to convert business professionals in using Linux or
      integrating Linux in their daily operations, it will be such a
      big accomplishment for the Club and the Linux Community as well.

      Please visit out site for pictures of our first Demo Day at
      http://www.cerritoslug.org (click more info for flyer in PDF
      format)

      We need your support.