Reminder - Cerritos Linux Users Group - Linux Busin...

  • lalugs@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20 12:02 PM

      Cerritos Linux Users Group - Linux Business Solutions Demo Day
      - We need support!

      Date: Sunday, August 27, 2000
      Time: 12:00PM - 5:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      We're planning a Linux Business Solution's Demo Day on Sunday,
      August 27, 2000.
      at 4384 Katella Ave Los Alamitos, CA 90720. From 12 Noon Until
      5pm. The event is FREE and we will be having raffles and giving
      away lots of good stuff.

      It will be one of our major projects for this year. We have
      members that would like to show off Linux Business Solutions
      like Linux Terminal Project, Linux Networking, Firewalling, and
      Gateways. Linux on Desktops...etc......If any of our members are
      able to convert business professionals in using Linux or
      integrating Linux in their daily operations, it will be such a
      big accomplishment for the Club and the Linux Community as well.

      Please visit out site for pictures of our first Demo Day at
      http://www.cerritoslug.org (click more info for flyer in PDF
      format)