Parasoft Linux presentations (was: Re: upcoming speaking opportunities)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      "Ezekiel D. Manriquez" wrote:
      > I am the public relations contact for the ParaSoft Corporation.
      > I was wondering if you could provide me with some information?
      > Namely, when, where and how often do you hold your meetings?
      > We have several executives who would love to share their Linux
      > expertise with your group and I wanted to know what kinds of
      > presentations do you prefer? Do you accept vendor presentations?
      > Do you prefer product-oriented or technology-based presentations?
      > What is the submission process in order to be a presenter?

      There are meetings of various groups throughout the month.
      Both product-oriented and technology-oriented presentations
      are ok, but we probably prefer the latter.
      Check http://www.lalugs.org for meeting times and contact info;
      it's different for each group. Or join the lalugs mailing list
      at egroups.com if you want a single place to offer speakers;
      it's the closest thing we have to a speaker's bureau at the moment.